Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Those little things define us

Hi! 
There was this period when all the leaves were yellow and wherever you walked in Tartu, it seemed like a dream world. Every time I walked out of the door I was amazed by nature and promised myself I'd take some pictures of it. Now it's frosty and looks completely different, but these photos having all the yellow leaves around me will still remind me why I love autumn so much. When I bought this sweater from a thrift store, I was hesitant whether I'd wear it much because of the turtle neck. I like layering my sweaters with collared blouses and turtleneck won't allow me to do it. Or that's what I thought before trying it. I actually really like the look of it! I've been wearing this hat a lot, but I still don't get bored of it.

Sweater: Thrift store (Humana) / Blouse: Thrift store (Humana) / Pants: Mango / Hat: Lindex / Heels: Second-hand (Zara) / Photos by Julia
Love,
Evamaria

7 comments:

  1. wonderful fall look- love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaatasin ja imestasin, et nii pluus kui kampsun on Humanast! Mõlemad näevad üliilusad välja! :)

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, the time of yellow leaves is still to come around here, I couldn't imagine it being over already! :( Anyway - you look so fab in this hat and the cut of the trousers is amazing on you. Impeccable style!

    xx
    Sabrina
    apixiesviewonfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. Really like the colors and the feeling of fall :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I never would have thought a turtle neck would be easy to style with a collared shirt!
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great style for autumn, and good job working on those thrift store pieces! Sometimes thrift store items can be such a treasure aren't they?
    And gosh, i wish i lived in a subtropic place so that i've ever get to experience the view of beautiful yellowing leaves

    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Väga kenad pildid!!
    http://katsvisioon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete