Sunday, December 15, 2013

Checked scarf

Hi! 
The bloggers' flea market went really well as I managed to sell half of the clothes I took there. After arriving back home I had a cleaning vibe so I reorganised my vanity and got rid of things I haven't used in a long time. I'll be having a cozy night at home working on my school project that needs to be finished before mid-January. It's one of the many conditions we need to fill before getting a diploma. Now before starting working on it, I thought I'd show you a scarf I got from Zara. The beautiful electric colour won my heart immediately but for unknown reasons I didn't buy it when I saw it. When my dad was in Tallinn a couple of weeks ago and asked me if I needed anything from there it was the perfect chance to get the scarf.

Today is the last day to take part in the Christmas giveaway. If you haven't done it yet, click here!

Love,
Evamaria

4 comments:

  1. Getting rid of things is hard, they're all memories of some sort.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scarf - suits you! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely scarf to wear on very grey days!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete