Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cold morning light

Hi! 
I've noticed I tend to grab black or white clothes more often than ever before. I feel like my style is changing fast and I have so many clothes that I don't want to wear because they don't feel right anymore. I know it sounds weird but hope it makes sense to you. Yesterday I tried to take advantage of my matching skirt and scarf and used a bold monochrome sweater to make the look more interesting. I'm really sorry I didn't announce the winner of my Christmas giveaway yesterday, but I've been quite busy with buying last minute Christmas presents for my friends. I need to give some presents early since tomorrow I'm going Madrid for 10 days. It's quite weird to spend Christmas away from home but I'm sure it will be an interesting experience! 

The winner of the giveaway is Egelt Põhjala. Congratulations!

Sweater: New Yorker / Skirt: House / Scarf: Zara / Coat: New Yorker / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell / Photos by Julia
Love,
Evamaria

5 comments:

  1. Aitäh :) Ja sul on päriselus ka väga ilus sall, mitte ainult siin fotodel. Hihiii :) Rõõm oli Sind kohata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the sweater! That print is godly. Not kidding.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete