Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Christmas time

Hi! 
I don't have any Christmas feeling and it's sad since tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I don't have an outfit planned for the dinner but I'll probably wear something casual and black. For people as boring as me I'd recommend trying out red lipstick. After the bloggers' flea market in Tallinn I went to buy my first MAC lipstick (viva glam I). It was pricey and I don't know what I was thinking at that moment but I won't regret getting it. I'm also going to wear a necklace I got yesterday from a random boutique in the village we stayed at. The moment I saw the necklace I knew it would match my lipstick so instead of being afraid of the red bead I couldn't wait to get back to Madrid and try to wear them together. 

I probably won't post tomorrow so I wish you an amazing Christmas! 
PS! One of my favorite albums to listen during Christmas time is Enya's "And Winter Came...". Those songs are heart melting and give me goose bumps.
You can listen the album here.

Love,
Evamaria

3 comments:

  1. The make up is so imple yet so gorgeous. I am so adding red to my lips this year as well.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Your a beaut!! Have a great Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete