Saturday, December 21, 2013

Smell the sea breeze

Hi! 
Yesterday we spent the whole day driving to Calahonda. I bet the city is amazing during summertime but now before Christmas it was rather like a ghost town. Since we had time before heading to the next city, I took the chance and asked my sister to take some photos. I feel a bit guilty for only carrying black clothing items to Spain, especially while staying here at the warmer part of the country. I tried to bring some colour to my outfit with this Rolling Stones t-shirt I got from a second-hand shop (in Tartu). I must confess I don't listen the band often but the music is enjoyable and the t-shirt was really comfortable and looked too unusual to leave it in the shop.

Shirt: Secon-hand / Skirt: Nowistyle / Sweater: Second-hand / Boots: Jeffrey Campbell / Photos by Emma
 Love,
Evamaria

11 comments:

  1. Great look - I love the silhouette and the lengths of the various pieces. Great skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuu, nii lahe! Outfit ja pildid ja kõik!
    -P.
    bowtiediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! nice outfit. its looking really fly
    the black leather combo is dope. good work :-)

    Greets Jon,
    http://www.jonthegold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imelised kaadrid ja milline valgus! Bravo!

    stellaarium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the looooooong sweater and The Rolling Stones!
    Evamaria, would you mind if emailed you asking you a few questions about your hair? (I'm considering going red and I'd love to hear your experince)
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be waiting for your e-mail. ;)

      Delete
  6. Võrratult kaunis. Reisida on niigi äge, ja kui sa selle veel nii moe kui fotograafiaga ühendad saad.. võrratu! Loodan, et naudid Hispaania päikest meie kõigi eest. Ja see särk on samuti megavahva.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kolm viimast pilti meeldivad kohe eriti. Neist kaks viimast seepärast, et sa näed välja nagu oleksid just Diagoni põiktänavalt välja astunud. Sorry, kui Potteri fänn pole, kuid minu arust on see üsna lahe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma olen varemgi kuulnud selle kampsuni Potteri efektist ning mulle täitsa meeldib see. :)

      Delete
  8. Wonderful photographs! I really like your skirt:)
    xx Lara
    just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos - really like the Rolling Stones tee! :)

    www.benedictlane.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete