Friday, December 20, 2013

Trip to Segovia

Hi! 
Our first day here was really busy. We had to drive a couple of hundred kilometers north from Madrid to buy local white wine since the family friends, whom we came to visit, needed it. The plan was to visit a city called Segovia too. During the long drive there we passed some amazing trees. Yeah, it sounds silly but I love how they look and would love to have these in Estonia. We didn't spend much time in the city and I wish I had had more time to shoot there. The streets were narrower than anywhere I've seen before and I was fascinated by the architecture which can be seen in these photos. I'll probably be sitting in a car and going to the south coast by the time this post goes up. There is a 5 hour drive ahead of us!

Love,
Evamaria

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! I was never too fond of Spain for some reason (and by fond I mean it's not on my to visit list, at all) but every time I see this kind of pictures it blows my mind. I guess it just depends on the place, right? Have a fun and safe trip!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been excited of visiting Spain and after spending couple days here I already feel like I belong to Scandinavia.

      Delete
  2. Segovia is such a pretty place! Lovely photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice place, says one Spanish.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete