Thursday, December 26, 2013

Warrior

Hi! 
I hope you're having wonderful holidays! I didn't get many photos of our Christmas celebrations so I decided not to do a post about it. Instead I thought I'd take advantage of the warmer climate and shoot another outfit here. I've been dressing in entirely black many times, but the black and grey combination has always seemed a bit too dull to me. I'm not sure why I combined these together now and I was surprised too but somehow it felt right. I think one of my New Year's resolutions should be wearing more colors but on the other hand we all know how well those promises are kept. I promised myself in summer that I wouldn't buy all the cool clothes I see, only the ones I'd like to wear all the time. Well, I haven't kept that promise either as I'd wanted but I'm proud to show some of my latest purchases in this outfit. I'd love to wear these Zara shorts every day. They look like pyjama bottoms and feel as comfortable too! I've really been loving this earring I bought from a shop at Cabo de Gata area. It was a last minute purchase so I'm sorry I don't know the exact name of the shop but it seemed like a unique local boutique. That carving on the earring looks pretty unusual too and that makes wearing this jewelry feel special.

Shirt: H&M / Shorts: Zara / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell / Sweater: Second-hand / Hat: Lindex / Photos by Emma
Love,
Evamaria

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. Black and grey can be a bit dull sometimes but not on you. You look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is godly and the shorts are pretty great as well.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinul on küll sellised pildid, mis sobiksid hästi ka ajakirja moeveergudele.
    See kampsun on superilus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey du! ♥
    Auf meinem Blog läuft zur Zeit eine Blogvorstellung! Schau doch mal vorbei! Vielleicht hast du ja Lust teilzunehmen. Würde mich wirklich freuen!

    Ganz liebe grüße!

    mytimeisnowdaria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schicker Blog. ;)

    Grüße Eric
    http://my-stylebox.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sinu blogi juures on imeline see, et pildid on megailusad. Paljud tüdrukud otsustavad, et peavad ilmtingimata blogi tegema ja siis see on jubeda kompositsiooni ja valgusega pilte täis.

    Tahtsin küsida, kus kõrva selle uusima augu tegid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suur aitäh!
      Tegin selle Raekoja platsis Rüütli tn. nurgal olevas juveelipoes. Soovitan uurida teisi kohti, kus ei tehta püstoliga seda auku, sest see pidi paranema palju kiiremini. Mul on see siiamaani aeg-ajalt väga valus ja kahetsen veidi, et ei uurinud teisi kohti.

      Delete