Saturday, May 31, 2014

Plaid

Hi! 
On Thursday I took my last exam and now I don't know what to do with my time anymore. It was easy to get used to taking one lesson at school and going to the library afterwards. I enjoy studying in the library so being there didn't bother me at all. After my exam I visited some second-hand shops and bought many summery blouses, although it's only 14 degrees outside and there is only hope for the warmer weather returning. This outfit seems quite boring especially compared to the last one. There are definitely days when I don't feel like wearing skirts or colours. For me this is quite minimalistic - hair in a high ponytail, silver jewellery, a white t-shirt and black jeans. Sometimes this is all I need for a busy day.

Blouse: Persunmall / T-shirt: H&M / Jeans: Zara / Bag: Mango / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell / Watch: Michael Kors / Photos by Julia Sh
Love,
Evamaria

8 comments:

  1. While it might be a simple outfit, it looks amazing on you and your photography is stunning as always. Congrats on finishing your last exam, by the way! Guess that means you can relax a bit more now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are so cute! I really like when people share casual outfits as well! I mean, not all of us get or want to dress all cutesy when having to run around town!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nii lahe look! Usu või ära usu, aga kuidagi harjumatu on sind teksades näha.. Näed suurepärane välja, loomulikult!
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need teksad on hästi mugavad ja pigem "mul pole täna midagi selga panna" olukordade jaoks. :D Tavaliselt proovin selliseid outfite, kus mugavus on esikohal, blogis vältida, kuid eksamite ajal tundus õige midagi tavalisemat ka jagada.

      Delete