Thursday, May 22, 2014

The ribbon

Hi!
I cleaned my closet and put aside all the winter clothes and made a separate pile for clothes that cannot be worn anymore. I had a beautiful white blouse with a black ribbon, but I noticed holes in the sleeves so it cannot be used anymore. I remembered how badly I wanted buy it back then because of the ribbon so I decided to cut it off and use it with collared blouses, like in this outfit. I got this shirt (or it might be a short dress) back in Winter. I don't own many floral clothing items although I've always liked them so now I can experiment with it. 

Shirt: Second-hand / Skirt: Monki / Shoes: New Yorker / Watch: Michael Kors Photos by Julia Sh
 Love,
Evamaria

8 comments:

  1. Nii kaunid pildid! Lemmik on viimane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aitäh! See viimane sai lisatud siia väikese kahtlusega "äkki on nüüd liiga palju pilte", nii et ma olen väga rõõmus, et see sulle meeldib ja see üleliia pole. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredibly beautiful clashing prints and introducing summer weather ^_^
    I simply adore that last picture <3

    Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures! love the outfit x

    http://stainsofpaint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ribbons truly are the best :) you look great!

    La Vie en Mode by N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That black ribbon is unbelievably beautiful! I never would have thought I'd like a ribbon this much :}
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pieces and cool outfit
    Great photshoot anyway
    Nice work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html

    ReplyDelete