Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Don't forget your diamonds


Hi!
I love shoes. I really do, but I rarely buy them. I'm not sure whether I like the pair enough to spend that much money on them. I've talked about the problem of not having good shoe stores here in Tartu before. Luckily River Island opened their store in Tallinn and I bought a pair of sandals there. I hope they last and now I feel I can finally wear outfits that would have been ruined by a pair of black shoes. These chunky sandals are perfect without making my feet hurt and they add a perfect amount of height to me as well. This outfit is perfect for summery formal event if I don't feel like wearing a skirt or a dress.

Shirt: Lindex / Pants: Uniqlo / Shoes: River Island / Necklace: HERE

Love,
Evamaria

8 comments:

  1. i REALLY like your necklace

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually on sale at the moment! :)

      Delete
  2. Kaunis kaunis kaunis! Püksid pole küll minu stiili, aga muidu väga puhas ja kena outfit! Soeng meeldib ka väga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aitäh! See soeng oli juhuslik katsetus ning pisut comfort zone-st väljas, nii et mul on väga hea meel, et see hästi välja kukkus. :D

      Delete
  3. We don't have a River Island in Switzerland unfortunately, but I do for sure need to get myself a pair of similar beauties! Lovely outfit, I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love the sandals!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful, beautiful shoes, Eva! They're so bright and would go well with a lot, so basically perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete