Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fuchsia details

Hi!
I hope you're not bored of seeing black and white outfits all the time. I try my best to add some colours to make the outfit more interesting. At the same time I would feel bad combining outfits that I'm not comfortable in and wearing them just for the sake of taking photos. I've always shared outfits that I actually use since 'in the blogging world' there are a lot of those bloggers, who wear clothes just to take the photos. And I can't help but wear colourless clothes.

Shirt: Second-hand / Pants: Nowistyle / Scarf: Second-hand (H&M) / Shoes: Chicwish / Photos by Julia Sh
Love,
Evamaria

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, they are one of my favourites as well!

      Delete
  2. I just love this outfit. Your style is so nice, and it's good that you're keeping it real, and not do it just for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this outfit and your style. Honestly, it's amazing.
    Just out of curiosity, is it always the same person who photographs you because the photos are just brilliant every time. You seriously never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've started mentioning the photographer above the first photo, and you're right, it's usually a good friend of mine. :)

      Delete
  4. Kes sinust pilte teeb? Alati nii ilusad ja professionaalsed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See on tegelikult mainitud seal üleval riiete kõrval. :D Mu väga hea sõbranna, kes tegeleb fotograafiaga ja läheb järgmisel aastal UK-sse fashion photographyt õppima. :)

      Delete
  5. Don't worry, colourless is always lovely. I really like this outfit and the bandana you chose. It looks suprisingly good with red hair!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete