Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello, yellow!

Hi!
I've heard a couple of redheads say they prefer wearing yellow over green. I was really surprised because I've never considered buying anything yellow and green has always seemed a much safer choice. When I had dark blond hair, yellow looked really good on me but now I've kept my distance. Last week I was studying in the library and I saw a girl who had pastel yellow nails. They looked so fresh and summery that I bought a similar nail polish the next day for myself as well. I also found a blouse from second-hand store in the same colour, so now I really can't wait to start wearing these together!

Love,
Evamaria

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how you style them! I've been in love with pastel yellow nails for ages now, but now that you've mentioned it, I'll probably finally go out and get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a wonderful colour! I still haven't tried it as a redhead but I love its mustard version.
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete